You might think that is it possible to revive feelings of love with a person who has been distant? The answer to this is, YES. The fact is that you can’t force anyone’s feelings for you, but some steps can be taken to enhance yourself and the relationship. Start by focusing on who you are and be the best of yourself. Come out with something thoughtful and kind. Most importantly, you need to accept that it is not possible for the other person to accept what you want out of him/her. Have a look at the following ways:
1. Ask yourself why you want their love It is very important for you to be self-aware in continuing with this. Do you want them to just because you are lonely? Or it is all out of guilt? Do you want more closeness? If you actually come out with something genuine, you will surely have a very good reason to seek their love. You need to clear in your thoughts and you must have a clear justification as to why you want that person’s love as this will help you to win his/her affection.
2. Talk personally It is important for a relationship to have all the things open between both the persons. You may talk to one another, through a text or message, but, make sure that you talk and share ideas. This will help you to feel one another’s presence. If any one of you feel hesitant in seeing, no need to worry, simply wait. If they agree to meet, this can be one of the promising steps. Talk to each other, try to find out the kind of relationship you share. Find out the emotions that arise in your mind for the other person.
3. See if they are on the same page In order to win back someone’s love, you need to make sure that they are open to coming back into such an expressing relationship with you. Don’t give up hopes, if it is the case of being angry or being apart. But, if the other person has made it clear that he/she doesn’t want a love relationship, don’t make a mistake of forcing them.Just respect their decision.
2. Winning their Affection
1. Be the Best of yourself Step ahead and showcase all your skills and all the best that you have. Make the other person remember about all the things they used to appreciate and love about you. It may be possible that the person might have loved your wit, or your smile etc. Try to come up with them again.
2. Make Eye Contact To build a connection, it is very important to have eye contact. For that, you need to be aware of how to make proper eye contact. You just need to put your eyes in the eyes of the other person, this will create a steady gaze. Do this to make them feel connected.
3. Spend Time Together It is true that it is very hard to win someone’s love only by means of texting. Try to spend time together and talk about yourselves to one another. Try and recreate simple activities into fun-loving and thoughtful. Don’t forget to have all the fun in each other’s presence. Talk about the things that will bring a smile on their face.
3. Improving Communication
1. Talk Openly and Honestly Trust and honesty is the base of every relationship. Being honest will show how serious the other person is. Honesty is not only about telling the truth but you need to say things for the other person to be comfortable with.
2. Express Unconditional Love Even in the worst situations, don’t stop loving that person. Show them all the unconditional love and be constant support of love. If you think that another person is being hesitant in loving you, you should make an initiative to express your love.
3. Love yourself Before you love another person, it is important for you to love yourself. Don’t be shy in showing your true self to your friends, family and most importantly the person you love.
4. Dealing with the Past
1. Admit your wrongdoings Don’t hesitate in accepting your mistakes. Accepting your mistakes will impress the other person. This will be something new that they will come to know about you.
2. Rebuild broken trust Forgiveness is a big part of repairing broken trust. Try to always forgive the other person for their mistakes, judgments or problems. Make sure that trust is must but not blind. Don’t expect to earn the other person’s trust right away as it will surely take time.
3. Follow through on changes You must initiate and make good intentions. But, it is not enough. You must begin by improving yourself as a person. Don’t regret if you have a bad partner, but make certain efforts to be supportive, and compromise with them.Bring change in yourself and then apply the same on the other person. Read More : wazifa to make someone contact you